Friday, September 6, 2019

Inside Of A Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

INSIDE OF A PEANUT BUTTER CUP COOKIE

1 large egg
3/4 cup on plan creamy Peanut Butter
1 stick of Butter
3/4 cup Birch Xylitol
1 Tbsp Vanilla
-Blend these first ingredients together well in mixer.
Then add...
1 1/4 cup peanut flour
1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast or 2 more Tbsp Peanut Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda

Roll in to 12 or so balls, put on cookie sheet an inch or 2 apart, & push down criss cross with a fork. Leave them thick!!! About 1/4 - 1/2 inch. I covered them & put them in the fridge while I warmed the oven up. I cooked them at 350 for 10 minutes. They will be soft & need to cool before you move them. You want them soft for that Peanut Butter Cup texture. FYI... My Hubby said they needed more sweetener, but he isn't off of sugar like us. I thought they were amazing! Enjoy!

***I created this recipe back in 2016.  At that time Birch Xylitol was my me sweetener of choice.  If I made them now, I would use Splenda Naturals.***

No comments:

Post a Comment